We're looking for an experienced gameplay developer to join our team and help create kick-ass games with us. You'll be prototyping new ideas, implementing complex gameplay mechanics, reviewing and optimizing our existing codebase and generally having lots of fun with the games you help build.
We’d like you to take charge of the development environment of our projects, participate in code reviews and provide technical guidance for other developers on the team.
We are excited about candidates who value efficiency, have a pragmatic approach to problem solving and an eagerness to get shit done. We're looking for someone who actively wants to be part of our team, has good communication skills and common courtesy.
Candidates from under-represented backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
You would be a great fit if...
- You have strong familiarity with physics, AI and gameplay code
- You have exceptional C# design -and programming skills
- You love coding games and know how to make use of Unity
- You pride yourself on writing clean, robust code
- You know how to optimize games for performance
- You have a self-motivated approach to development
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You’re fluent in English
It would be even better if...
- You're familiar with agile practices
- You have experience with multiplayer game development
- You have experience with GIT/Bitbucket version control
- You have experience in developing for multiple platforms (desktop, mobile, console)
- You're in a timezone roughly around GMT+1 (give or take a few hours)
What you'll get...
- A full time position
- An appropriate salary
- A small team of friendly colleagues
- A life outside the office, because seriously, work is not all that matters.