We’re looking for several FX artists to join our team in Hanoi, Vietnam and push our visual effect to the next level. You will work closely with the Art Director and other Lead Artists in creating cutting-edge visual effects for our mobile games in Unity.
You’ll have the opportunity to work on top grossing games and fantastic licenses (WWE and other secret ones) and define and manage the effect work to create awesome interface animations and character effects. You will work together with an international creative team to:
- Ensure completion of interfaces, items and characters effects at the desired quality bar
- Handle the whole animation/effect pipeline, from prototyping previews to final package in Unity
- Work closely with artists, designers and programmers to ensure that effects are in line with the concept to enhance the overall game experience
- Establish animation reference libraries and guidelines
- Train and support junior FX artist
- Chance to work on big game development projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential.
- Flexible working hours, we work 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
- 13th salary and additional bonus every year
- Lunch allowance and free drinks (coffee, tea, etc)
- Health Insurance package
- Social Insurance under Vietnam law
- Annual health check, annual flu vaccination
- Paid leave (12 days/year)
- Free English/ Vietnamese classes with a native teacher
- Pet-friendly working space (we have 4 cats and dogs)
- A standing desk if you like; No dress code; Company trip
- Game room for everyone: We love board games, video games, PS4 and many more!
- In-house classes: Yoga and BJJ
- For non-Vietnamese staff, support for making Vietnamese work permits, resident cards and others
- Salary depending on experience and portfolio
- Strong understanding of Animation theories and techniques.
- Familiarity with Unity regarding the creation and implementation of VFX, from particle systems to animation and material setup
- Fundamental art skills and aesthetic sense
- Very good technical skills and understanding of the content creation pipeline
- Skill in one or more related disciplines – Game UI, storyboarding, 3D modeling and texturing
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio/demo (website, blog, online album, Dropbox, etc.) demonstrating your animation skills and aesthetic sense
Working Location: 125D Minh Khai Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
If you’re interested in this position, please feel free to send us your resume and Portfolio at email@example.com