We are creating a different type of tournament platform. One that uplifts gamers and esports teams by giving them access to smurf-free, skill-adjusted tournaments on a daily and weekly basis. As we near the end of our alpha testing, we are looking for our first Tournament Operations Specialist to help us run our tournaments and competitive experiences. From running tournaments to planning our competitive experiences and managing customer relationships, you'll be involved in all of the company's user-facing operations. You will also work closely with the business and marketing teams to ensure we meet our objectives. Join us as we become the go-to tournament ecosystem for players and teams. We will start reviewing applications towards the end of the year. Interviews will begin at the beginning of January 2021.
Requirements: What you should have
- Fundamental knowledge of esports
- A solid understanding of tournament formats and structures
- A passion for gaming and esports
- A collaborative, team-player mentality
- A solid set of ethical principles and integrity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- An organizer yet flexible and adaptive attitude
- Ability to work in the US
- Knowledge of the NA League of Legends, DOTA 2, and FPS amateur scenes
- Past experience with tournament management
Responsibilities: what you will be doing
- Execute our tournament programme, strategies, and initiatives
- Manage relationships with users, competitors, and esports teams
- Work with product, design, and operations teams to achieve objectives
- Ensure that all of our internal and external tournament processes are followed
- Continuously gather feedback from users to learn how we can improve
- Participate in weekly planning and ideation sessions
Why Join Gamercraft?
- You’ll join at a critical early stage, building the first version of many of our core systems & customer-facing applications.
- Your voice will be heard. We are a small, yet fast-growing company and will listen to your suggestions. If they follow our values, we will quickly put them into practice.
- You like to game, but love to create unparalleled experiences for users
- We love Esports and creating opportunities for gamers to get better, achieve their goals, and develop genuine relationships with the Gamercraft community.
What we are offering
- A base contract ranging from $1,800 to $4,000 per month with a potential to become full-time after 6 months
- Flexible PTO
- A monthly gaming benefits package