While some still look to the stars, social networks and video games have given us a chance to look to the digital realm, a third place. These frontiers, thus far, have been fun - a form of entertainment.
Darewise is a team of force multiplier game developers, united to prove we can go beyond entertainment by experiencing rich, creative and connected open world, multiplayer video games.
They’re ready to prove that these worlds can exist as a cooperative venture between company and community.
They are building proprietary technology that serves as the foundation for these open world experiences, pushing beyond the existing social networks and online games to connect people in new, meaningful ways. They share this desire with gamers around the world who are eager to participate in building these worlds both as a technological achievement and as active participants in the game itself.
The company is based in Paris and led by the creative vision of Brad Lansford (The Witcher 3), Bradley Jeansonne (Halo, Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead), Benjamin Charbit (Assassin’s Creed) and the technical direction of Samuel Kahn (The Division, CryEngine).
If you dream of pushing the boundaries of what a game can be, join their international team and start disrupting it all to offer unprecedented gaming experiences.
Do you know how to get the attention of millions of players? Do you truly understand the MMO genre as well as Free-to-play/Games-as-service methodologies? Have you successfully launched AAA F2P games and helped to achieve key milestones and KPIs in live-ops?
At Darewise Entertainment, we’re developing a massively connected online experience designed to support millions of players across multiple platforms, and we’re looking for someone like you, with the knowhow for finding and attracting them to Life Beyond.
Please note that this position is either full-time on-site in Paris - or you can work remotely from your home anywhere in Europe.
- Participate in our user acquisition strategy and performance-based media buying on ad networks, social media, and other platforms
- Be responsible for content creation and localisation of Global advertising and marketing campaigns as well as store/POS content
- Optimise user acquisition campaigns on various digital channels and gaming platforms
- Work closely with product and analytics teams, as well as senior stakeholders to ensure the correct messaging and positioning of our game
- Perform A/B testing of our advertising and POS methodologies
- Develop creative and innovative solutions for player acquisition
- Create and leverage partnerships for collaborative campaigns and events
- Competitive salary (based on experience) with stock options*
- 35 days off per year
- Flexible working scheme
- Live in Paris, one of the most iconic and exciting cities in the world or enjoy working from home anywhere in Europe!
- Relocation package including EU working visa assistance if necessary
- Public + private health insurance*
- Profit share scheme
- 50% refund of your public transport card*
- Work within a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed
- Get the most comfortable and efficient work environment (Herman Miller chairs and standing desks)*
- Monthly team building events in Paris
- Quarterly offsite events with the whole Darewise team
- Visit your coworkers in other countries for free (up to twice a year)
- Become part of an inclusive and experienced international team
*some benefits may vary based on your location
- 2+ years of experience on similar missions, managing ad network campaigns for Free-to-play games
- Familiar with User Acquisition KPIs and KPI-driven analysis
- Experience launching new games and maintaining live products at scale
- Solid understanding of ad monetisation, external tools, MMPs etc.
- Experience and knowledge of ad technology and mobile markets
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
- Analytical and metric driven approach
Also nice to have:
- Experience managing UA for AAA F2P/Game-as-service projects for PC and console
- Knowledge of and experience with MMO products
Our recruitment process consists of a preliminary application screening, HR Interview, Lead Interview, and Executive Interview, with on-site interview as the final step in the process. In special cases, exceptions or modifications can be made, and for some positions may include a test.
Note: Though our office is located in Paris, English is our official office language. As such, we request for all applications to be submitted in English; non-English applications will not be considered.